[foaf-dev] Schneier taxonomy of social networking data

Dan Brickley danbri at danbri.org
Sun Aug 15 12:58:19 CEST 2010

See below for 'A Revised Taxonomy of Social Networking Data'...

I'm not sure the 'disclosed' vs 'entrusted' distinction (in terms of
'your pages' vs other's pages) is very sustainable given the
complexity of rules and APIs on different sites, but the intent is
clear, and the general approach seems both useful and timely...

Dan