[foaf-dev] alternate names for people

Bob Ferris zazi at elbklang.net
Wed Jun 2 20:19:05 CEST 2010

Hi Andy,

you are right, but I think there is something more, when people tend to
use a different alias name then just the different name. Sometimes they
create a whole new (fake) identity about this persona, so in my opinion
this persona is another foaf:Person, which is related to that real person.

Cheers,

Bob