[foaf-dev] alternate names for people

Paul Rissen Paul.Rissen at bbc.co.uk
Thu Jun 3 11:24:27 CEST 2010

FWIW, the Ontomedia model developed by Mike Jewell, Faith Lawrence, Hugo
Mills and Mischa Tuffield has some interesting thoughts on this as well -
and we're currently re-working it to integrate with other existing
ontologies - the Personas extension to FOAF might come in rather handy,
here...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/