[foaf-dev] Temporal Information For Groups in FOAF

Paul Rissen Paul.Rissen at bbc.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 11:35:18 CEST 2010

Hi Corey,

I'm working at the BBC on time/events/history/drama projects, and we're
looking at Yves Raimond's Event and Timeline ontologies:

http://motools.sourceforge.net/event/event.html
http://motools.sourceforge.net/timeline/timeline.html

Together with Ontomedia, an ontology for describing the narrative content of
media:

http://contextus.net/ontomedia

Would be interesting to hear your thoughts on what you're trying to do, and
where these ontologies might be useful...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/