[foaf-dev] The Social Networking Mess: Why we need the Social Web

Story Henry henry.story at bblfish.net
Thu Jun 10 18:22:21 CEST 2010

Hi,

I just put a short 10 min video up covering the social networking problems, from Robert Scoble getting thrown of Facebook to the Data Portability movement, then show what that movement fails to solve - the Panopticon problem - and explain how the Social Web opens up a space for these problems to be solved.

   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=994DvSJZyww

I will next be working on developing a few more videos where I will go into more technical details of how it works.

Hope that makes things clearer.

	Henry

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/