[foaf-dev] [foaf-protocols] rdfa and openid4.me

Story Henry henry.story at bblfish.net
Sat Mar 6 23:09:12 CET 2010

On 6 Mar 2010, at 22:52, Akbar Hossain wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I believe this now works.
>
> "So with RDFa, the FOAF+SSL+OpenID setup becomes easy. Create a profile
> web page using RDFa, taking a fragment identifier like "#me" to be your
> WebID; mark up your RSA key using RDFa; include the triple:

> Then include the openid.server/openid2.provider links in the document
> head.
> "
Very nice! It worked for my http://bblfish.net/ rdfa enabled profile!
When I arrived on Danbri's http://danbri.org/words/wp-login.php
foaf stories site it even knew my name and e-mail address!

!!!!

(I don't think I entered that info before, but I could be wrong)

We will very soon have a lot of rdfa profiles available. It's clearly the way to go :-)

(but that's not to say we abandon rdf/xml)

Henry