[foaf-dev] A Flock of Twitters: Decentralized Semantic Microblogging

Lukas Rosenstock lr at lukasrosenstock.net
Mon Mar 8 07:10:33 CET 2010

There seems to be a lot going on in this space ...

Have you seen OStatus?
http://ostatus.org/

Someone pointed it out to me recently. It is what identi.ca / statusnet are
using and based on existing protocols like activitystrea.ms, packed together
into one specification.

Regards,
 Lukas

http://lukasrosenstock.net/