[foaf-dev] foaf validator

Mischa Tuffield mischa.tuffield at garlik.com
Wed Aug 3 02:46:09 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Thought I would mail this list, as you foafs are the most likely to care.

I have got the foaf validator thing we worked on up and online again :

http://foaf.qdos.com/validator/

I will stick the code up on github soon (currently includes code which should be submodule'd or something), be warned it is nasty, but does the trick.

I am in the process (albeit rather slow one) of resurrecting most of foaf.qdos.com. Will update when I get round it to slowly but surely... My priorities at the moment are this, foafbuilder UI, and then the indexing...

In the meanwhile comments and feedback re: validator most welcomed - note that I am aware that it is currently running against an old version of the foaf rdfs, will update accordingly tomorrow. Perhaps some sort of WebID validation thing would be good... ?

Mischa
Mischa Tuffield PhD
Email: mischa.tuffield at garlik.com
Homepage - http://mmt.me.uk/