[foaf-dev] foaf validator

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Fri Aug 5 20:08:23 CEST 2011

Hi Mischa,

On 11-08-03 at 01:46am, Mischa Tuffield wrote:
> Thought I would mail this list, as you foafs are the most likely to
> care.
>
> I have got the foaf validator thing we worked on up and online again :
>
> http://foaf.qdos.com/validator/

[snip]

> comments and feedback re: validator most welcomed

I tried validating my own FOAF file:

http://foaf.qdos.com/validator/uri?URI=http://dr.jones.dk/me/index.rdf

I am puzzled about the results - seems to me that the warnings for tests
1-3 is bogus as those allegedly missing declarations indeed exist in my
file.  Or am I composing my FOAF data wrongly?

My FOAF file was generated from http://dr.jones.dk/me/index.ttl using
mkfoaf.sh available below http://dr.jones.dk/foaf/ .

Any other other comments and criticism on my (fairly large)
hand-maintained FOAF file is much appreciated.

 - Jonas