[foaf-dev] Visualizing FOAF Data

Bruce Whealton bruce at whealton.info
Sat Aug 13 01:16:39 CEST 2011

Melvin,
Thanks.  This is pretty cool.  Nice presentation of the data.
http://www.foafer.org/?file=http://semantictweet.com/DMiliband#me
http://www5.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/marbles?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fsemantictweet.com%2FDMiliband%23me
http://sig.ma/search?q=http%3A%2F%2Fsemantictweet.com%2FDMiliband%23me
http://xml.mfd-consult.dk/foaf/explorer/?foaf=http://semantictweet.com/DMiliband#me
http://publickey.info/?webid=http://semantictweet.com/DMiliband#me

For some reason, the code for foafer.org as it relates to weblogs didn't
seem right.  I put in my foaf files and looked at the code for the weblogs,
and it is trying to get the RSS feed but it isn't looking in the right
place.  It should go to http://pathtoblog.com/feed/ and I think that is
standard.
dataviewer.zietist.com doesn't seem to have any data on anyone or any link I
tried.
This is a lot of useful information on presenting, browsing and visualizing
foaf data and related information.
Bruce