[foaf-dev] Visualizing FOAF Data

Bruce Whealton bruce at whealton.info
Sat Aug 13 01:58:19 CEST 2011

I wonder if anyone has done anything with converting LinkedIn contacts to
foaf.  I know that they publish vcard data of one's connections but much of
the vcard data can be related to equivalent foaf properties.  For the rest,
there would just be a need to represent the vcard or hcard microformat
information along with the foaf data.
Bruce