[foaf-dev] Visualizing FOAF Data

Kingsley Idehen kidehen at openlinksw.com
Sat Aug 13 16:07:50 CEST 2011

On 8/13/11 5:35 AM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> On 13 August 2011 01:58, Bruce Whealton<bruce at whealton.info>  wrote:
>> I wonder if anyone has done anything with converting LinkedIn contacts to
>> foaf.  I know that they publish vcard data of one's connections but much of
>> the vcard data can be related to equivalent foaf properties.  For the rest,
>> there would just be a need to represent the vcard or hcard microformat
>> information along with the foaf data.
> Try
>
> http://code.google.com/p/lindenb/source/browse/trunk/src/xsl/linkedin2foaf.xsl
>
> there's some more here
>
> https://github.com/openlink/Virtuoso-RDFIzer-Mapper-Scripts/tree/master/xslt
>
> pretty sure they used to have a linked in version ...

For LinkedIn, see: http://uriburner.com, then click on the LinkedIn button.

The underlying Linked Data transformation middleware is part of
Virtuoso. The latest cut of these cartridges (transformation drivers)
will be part of the next Open Source edition release.

Once the next release is out we'll also update github.