[foaf-dev] foaf validator

Kevin Pickens kbpickens at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 18:16:35 CEST 2011

I've come up with a big hiccup in validating the wot namespace: the example
at http://xmlns.com/wot/0.1/ generates an N/A that it doesn't use wot.
*Test 18*: Checking if wot:assurance <http://xmlns.com/wot/0.1/assurance> and
if it is valid:

*N/A*. The document does not make use of the Web of Trust
ontology<http://xmlns.com/wot/0.1/>

I did have to remove a 'wot' from one of the elements, but other than that,
it should properly formed.  I tried the example after mine failed (I built
it to match the example).  The example you provide above generates the same
response.  Any ideas?

Cheers,
Kevin
 ---
Kevin Pickens
A+ | Network + | Security+ | Project+
kbpickens at gmail.com | http://kbpickens.me
+1(540)999-6257 (office) | +1(508)664-8314 (fax)