[foaf-dev] Fwd: [Tracker] Tracker and Contacts

Daniel O'Connor daniel.oconnor at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 14:15:28 CET 2011

Of interest to the group is particularly libfolks, and secondly perhaps
getting tracker talking to it.

Tracker for those of you that don't know, is a fast search tool which speaks
SPARQL(with caveats) for gnome.
Either libfolks or tracker/nepomuk reading from it would put everyone a step
closer to some of the original foaf-whitelist concepts.