[foaf-dev] Facebook FOAF Generator - Redux

Matthew Rowe m.c.rowe at open.ac.uk
Tue Jul 12 19:56:00 CEST 2011

Hello FOAFers

I am happy to announce the release of an updated version of the Facebook FOAF Generator that I have finally got round to writing.

It can now be found at the following URL: http://www.matthew-rowe.com/FoafGeneratorRedux

I had to update the tool in accordance with Facebook's API permissions and update the PHP API that I was using in the process. Apologies for it being offline for the past month.

Feel free to test, try to break and distribute. All comments/questions are welcome!

Thanks

--
Dr Matthew Rowe
Research Associate