[foaf-dev] Vocabulary for Sexual Relations cont... again

Bruce Whealton bruce at whealton.info
Sun Jun 12 08:27:56 CEST 2011

Hello,
         I just happened to get a new project from a client that would
benefit, maybe, from a vocabulary that deals with relations of various types
or forms.  So, I'm curious as to how social graphs of sexual relations can
be used in an application?  I feel like my project/application could benefit
from something like this but to be honest, I cannot put my finger on how
exactly I could use this graph data.  This was posted by erlehmann a while
back.  Can you tell me anything about how this information or vocabulary is
being used?  What it adds to the application?  Any kind of details would be
helpful...  I'm looking for ideas on how this can help my application.  I
signed a NDA  (non-disclosure/confidentiality agreement) but in a general
sense I'm considering an application that would deal with some form of
people meeting other people.
Thanks,
Bruce