[foaf-dev] How to let the world know my profile?

Frans Knibbe frans.knibbe at geodan.nl
Wed Jun 15 11:29:52 CEST 2011

Hello everyone,

I have created a FOAF profile for myself and I have put it online. It is
hosted by one of my company's web servers. I am currently trying to
persuade my colleagues to publish FOAF profiles for themselves too.

I now wonder: How can I firmly place my profile data in the web of
linked data? I have just registered my URI at www.foaf-search.net. Would
that be sufficient to make my personal data discoverable from all places
on the web? Or is it wise to register at other places too?

Thanks,
Frans