[foaf-dev] How to let the world know my profile?

Bruce Whealton bruce at whealton.info
Thu Jun 16 00:39:08 CEST 2011

Hello,
          This is indeed a problem, not having friends with foaf profiles
and not knowing a good way to get them onboard with this right away.
I had suggested on LinkedIn, where I created a FOAF group and asked that one
be created as another subgroup that we list our foaf files and ask that we
agree to exchange foaf:knows connections.  These were on Semantic Web
groups.  Of course, someone mentioned that it isn't just important to be
listed with any people if one is to grow one's network and be discovered but
to be listed with well connected people.  So, maybe if folks on this list
will add me and you to their profiles, if we could do something to qualify
as persons they would want to list, then this would be helpful.
     So, maybe if I could figure out how to contribute to the development of
the project, then others would want to list me as people they know.  So, I'm
open to suggestions as to how I can contribute.
Bruce

Bruce Whealton, Owner Future Wave Designs
FOAF: http://whealton.info/BruceWhealton1/foaf.rdf
Vcard: http://whealton.info/BruceWhealton1/brucewhealtonvcard.html
Web Design and Development http://FutureWaveDesigns.com
http://futurewavedesigns.com/wordpress/