[foaf-dev] How to let the world know my profile?

Bruce Whealton bruce at whealton.info
Thu Jun 16 10:47:27 CEST 2011

Thanks.  That is useful.  I will use that for all the services I use.
Interestingly it lets me put in my existing foaf profile.  Seems a bit
recursive.  I'd be adding to my foaf profile with this information, to add
my friends from facebook and Flickr, and LinkedIn.
Is it permissible to mix different forms of RDF within the same document?
For example RDF/XML and the format that you use below.  I didn't learn all
the names yet of the different formats, even though there are only a couple
important ones.  So far, the xml format is easiest for me to read and
understand but that might sound strange.
I could try to use the format that you use and see if it validates.
Bruce