[foaf-dev] How to let the world know my profile?

Bruce Whealton bruce at whealton.info
Thu Jun 16 11:37:08 CEST 2011

It's too bad there wasn't a loop function that would grab the facebook URI
for all of one's friends.  Otherwise, I guess you would just visit their
profiles and grab the number at the end of the profile, right?  And if they
have a profile like http://facebook.com/brucewhealton can one use that
instead of the numbers?
Bruce