[foaf-dev] Extending foaf with bio and rel

Kevin Pickens kbpickens at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 17:05:05 CEST 2011

Bruce,

bio:mother and bio:father imply being a foaf:person.  I was able to get the
data below to validate by dropping the foaf:Person declarations.  Someone
with a stronger grasp of the technical aspects of RDF would have to confirm
this, but my interpretation is that since 'Every value of this property is a
foaf:Person.', the foaf:Person declarations should be left off.

Also, while a human is likely to understand the meaning, and many parsers
are interpret it correctly, the rdf:resources you have listed
are foaf:PersonalProfileDocuments the foaf:Persons would be:
http://brucewhealton.us/BruceWhealton2/foaf.rdf#me and
http://whealton.info/KathleenWhealton/foaf.rdf#me.

Cheers,
Kevin
---
Kevin Pickens
A+ | Network + | Security+ | Project+
kbpickens at gmail.com | http://kbpickens.me
+1(540)999-6257 (office) | +1(508)664-8314 (fax)