[foaf-dev] Extending foaf with bio and rel

Bruce Whealton bruce at whealton.info
Thu Jun 16 17:54:21 CEST 2011

Kevin,
          Thanks.  I always wondered what that #me was all about.  It makes sense that it is like a anchor tag in html.  It might have been best to list a link to my foaf file and my bio file to see if it looks right when I am sharing the information on the group.  Anyway, it did work.  Thanks.  It can be found here:
http://whealton.info/BruceWhealton1/bio.rdf
http://whealton.info/BruceWhealton1/foaf.rdf
I suppose I could have put them in the same file but maybe it is better to have them separate.  Who knows what other applications I might want to explore.
Thanks,
Bruce