[foaf-dev] FOAF for online profiles/accounts

Bruce Whealton bruce at whealton.info
Thu Jun 16 18:23:04 CEST 2011

Thanks Michael,
This is very helpful.  I noticed you said that the FOAF spec suggests using
the alias foaf:account instead of foaf:holdsAccount, but you used the
latter.  Also, will foaf:account cover both foaf:holdsAccount and
foaf:onlineAccount?

I'm curious, why do you use dc:title and dc:Description twice below in your
currentProject section?

And if I wanted to relate my pages on facebook to my foaf:account, I would
nest that sioc:creator_of tag inside the foaf:OnlineAccount, correct?

Thanks so much,
Bruce