[foaf-dev] What is the best way to edit a FOAF profile?

Frans Knibbe frans.knibbe at geodan.nl
Wed May 4 17:26:36 CEST 2011

Melvin and Mischa,

Thanks for you tips. I will keep an eye out for the Foafbuilder. I could
not find a way of editing an RDF file with the Tabulator. Foaf.me is
nice too, but it does not support editing FOAF files (yet).

At the moment I can not use SPARQL yet, as I don't have a database with
a SPARQL end point yet. Besides that, I want to demonstrate the
principles of Linked Data to my colleagues (being one eyed in the land
of the blind). I would like to show how easy it is to publish data as
Linked Data. Creating a basic personal FOAF file is easy, and so is
putting it on a web server. Only changing the FOAF file is not that
easy, it seems. At least not for people that are not used to handling RDF.

Regards,
Frans