[foaf-dev] FOAF Press was FOAF Properties

Bruce Whealton bruce at whealton.info
Sat Sep 10 09:03:19 CEST 2011

Hello,
          I am a bit confused about how to install FOAFPress.  Step 3 is
confusing to me.  How do you tell it that if a request is made for a RDF
file that one should rout it to FOAFPress?  Does it then give back html
files?  And what does it mean if the Request is for RDF?

This might be off topic but I had accumulated genealogy files that use FOAF,
BIO and REL, the latter two are extended from FOAF.  Is there a place to
publish such data for others to find it.  I guess, though, the idea of the
Semantic Web is that it doesn't matter where it is because we are talking
about a Giant Global Graph.  But how do I get a Sparql endpoint?
Thanks,
Bruce