[foaf-dev] FOAF Press was FOAF Properties

Bruce Whealton bruce at whealton.info
Sat Sep 10 09:53:56 CEST 2011

Keith,
          What a coincidence.  I was watching this great video on using
Drupal and the SPARQL modules that exist.  Lin Clark was talking about using
Kasabi and that was what I was considering to do.  I was wondering how hard
that is to do.
          I am a bit unclear on how to do this redirect rule or rules.
Sorry for my ignorance but you said use a Describe <{request_uri}> query -
do you mean a Sparql query?  But the redirect needs to happen on the server,
right, using Apache and the .htaccess file.  Or a different file.
         Can you or anyone tell me how I could get a better handle on this,
please.  It was a question that I had about installing FOAFpress too.
            It might not be an issue.  If my files were created in more than
one tool, one of which being Top Braid Composer.  All of them are in RDF/XML
and they all exist as RDF/XML on the server or the file structure could be
uploaded to kasabi.  All the URIs do dereference to RDF/XML files.  So, they
are all full URIs, following the guidelines for Linked Data.  The only thing
I didn't do yet is to create html files.  So, the server doesn't have to
decide which version of the file to send, there is only one, the RDF/XML
file.
           Still, I'd like to learn more.
Thanks,
Bruce