[foaf-dev] are these files valid FOAF?

Christian Ledermann christian.ledermann at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 10:23:42 EDT 2012

I added a foaf document describing the contact database as a whole:

http://iwlearn.net/con-info/contacts/@@foaf.rdf

this returns only basic information about the relationship
between organizations and persons. It should serve as
an entry point for scutters. Has somebody on this list
a sutter handy to test my assumption that this works and
yields reasonable results?

the 'real' information is in the person and organization documents e.g:

http://iwlearn.net/con-info/contacts/mxmcontactsorganization.20050928Z122513.155/foaf.rdf

http://iwlearn.net/con-info/contacts/mr.-anjan-kumar-datta/@@foaf.rdf

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 12:22 PM, Michael Haschke
<haschek at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> any thoughts about:
>> persons -> projects
>
> foaf:currentProject and foaf:pastProject

right, this gives me also a bit more information about the project
status on the persons profile.

currently the Projects rdf returns a 404, this is to be fixed in the next days
I think that a project can be more effectively expressed for my purposes
with:

=====================
http://www.epimorphics.com/public/vocabulary/org.html

Class: org:OrganizationalCollaboration (subClassOf org:Organization)
A collaboration between two or more Organizations such as a project.
It meets the criteria for being an Organization in that it has an
identity and defining purpose independent of its particular members
but is neither a formally recognized legal entity nor a sub-unit
within some larger organization. Might typically have a shorter
lifetime than the Organizations within it, but not necessarily. All
members are org:Organizations rather than individuals and those
Organizations can play particular roles within the venture.
Alternative names: Project Venture Endeavour Consortium
======================

Pity is that  org:OrganizationalCollaboration and foaf:Project are not
compatible afaik ;(

> regards,
> Haschek

Best Regards,

Christian Ledermann

Nairobi - Kenya
Mobile : +254 702978914

<*)))>{

If you save the living environment, the biodiversity that we have left,
you will also automatically save the physical environment, too. But If
you only save the physical environment, you will ultimately lose both.

1) Don’t drive species to extinction

2) Don’t destroy a habitat that species rely on.

3) Don’t change the climate in ways that will result in the above.

}<(((*>