[foaf-dev] Wishlists / requests for next rev of FOAF spec?

Dan Brickley danbri at danbri.org
Mon Jun 4 10:49:11 EDT 2012

On 30 May 2012 23:09, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 31 May 2012 03:00, Dan Brickley <danbri at danbri.org> wrote:

>> > yup, took your advice (via libby) on that with:
>> > http://foafminster.heroku.com/people/30464103.ttl
>> > would it be worth updating the foaf spec to include that advice?
>>
>> Yeah, it's about time we shipped a new one.
>>
>> Anyone else got suggestions? I'd like to align the basic addressbook
>> stuff with Portable Contacts (and schema.org) and do some general
>> tidying. Anything else?
>

> From memory foaf : like / likes seemed to be taken positively

Given the amount of API-accessible 'likes' data out there, I think
it's worthwhile.

Do we think that a G+ "+1" action implies a 'likes' relationship, though?

Re OpenSocial / PortableContacts, here's the thread I failed to find
so far: http://groups.google.com/group/portablecontacts/browse_thread/thread/8373721a7fbc02fb

Dan