[foaf-dev] FOAF 1.0 Planning Doc

Dominique Guardiola dguardiola at quinode.fr
Wed Jun 13 09:02:18 EDT 2012

Le 13 juin 2012 à 14:34, Dan Brickley a écrit :

> (It's a google doc rather than Wiki page for now, to avoid getting
> distracted by sysadmin; if you'd like access please request...)
>
> Libby and I just met to sketch out a plan towards FOAF 1.0, looking at
> feedback from the recent thread here, and integration possibilities
> with PoCo, Schema.org and other work.
>
> Current notes are at
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/18sktpEWqREts-IjtrWU6eFXiR_VR3GVX9HPdlazOC0o/edit

I had no feedback at all about this foaf:Contact idea
in a word : a Class that could act as a superclass for any "mean of contact" RDF class, supposing the need I exposed (linking metadata to a phone number or an email address without using blank nodes) is shared by others.

can you just tell me if :
- you don't see this need right now
- the name "Contact" is not suited (I'm not a native english speaker)
- you don't understand a word of what I'm posting on the list

thanks ;)

--
Dominique Guardiola, QUINODE
• http://www.quinode.fr/