[foaf-dev] FOAF 1.0 Planning Doc

Dominique Guardiola dguardiola at quinode.fr
Thu Jun 14 04:32:09 EDT 2012

Le 14 juin 2012 à 10:16, Henry Story a écrit :

>> <http://example.org/cid/34> a foaf:ContactMedium, v:Cell ;
>> 	rdf:value <tel:+3361513227>;  # using a tel URI[2]
>> 	rdfs:comment "Do not call after 8PM"@en
>> 	rdfs:comment "Ne pas déranger après 20h"@fr
>> 	dct:modified "2012-05-23"^^xsd:date
>
> I don't really see the need for this. Just write
>
>  <tel:+3361513227> rdfs:comment "Do not call after 8PM"@en .

Henry,
this example only works because I used a <tel> uri (tried to be smart here but it plays against me ;) Usually, phone numbers are given as literals, and that can't be a subject.

The main idea is that keeping this kind of information (contact medium) only as properties prevents us from attaching useful data to it.
(In the context of getting rid of blank nodes)

--
Dominique Guardiola, QUINODE
• http://www.quinode.fr/