[foaf-dev] FOAF site (xmlns.com) down temporarily

Dan Brickley danbri at danbri.org
Mon Sep 29 11:03:29 EDT 2014

I spoke to soon. I applied some more Ubuntu updates today after fixing
Apache, and something seems to have destabilized the box. It's an EC2
VM and is not responding to pings/ssh, even after reboot. Might have
to roll back to a recent backup - will investigate today/tomorrow.

Meanwhile, for those who care about weird things like namespace
persistence, please note that xmlns.com has been renewed until 2024.
After which time, we'll move the server to the mars colonies and
someone else can worry about all this!

Dan