[foaf-dev] foaf robots as People?

Patrick Logan patrickdlogan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 19:27:02 EDT 2015

In that case it would seem the spec, via "real or imaginary", gives room
for that decision.

My preference might be to use my own class for your purpose, and draw the
line for Persons a little stricter. But I can see your point about that
causing other complications, especially if you've no other reason to use
your own namespace, classes, etc.