[foaf-protocols] sparql endpoints for metadata, or local sparql queries having pulled the rulebase

Peter Williams pwilliams at rapattoni.com
Thu Dec 24 05:52:28 CET 2009

Do we expect the cert and rsa ontologies to be hosted behind sparql endpoints, or simply be static resources?

Is there an official w3c sparql endpoint for all ontologies in its namespace (like cert and rsa)?

Im trying hard NOT to think like one things in X.500... but how does one locate the sparql endpoint(s) for a particular rulebase? Could the ontology resource itself not simply describe it's official endpoint, so my metadata client can walk it remotely (so it can do dynamic code gen from the latest version)?