[foaf-protocols] spkac test implementation in Java

Story Henry henry.story at bblfish.net
Mon Jan 5 18:18:16 CET 2009

Ok I have no fixed the problem.

I wrote this up yesterday late at night and mistakenly set the wrong
mime type.
The mime type was for certification authority certs and not for client
certs.
I now set it to "application/x-x509-user-cert"

Safari does not seem to like the multipart download certs, so I now
send it the cert directly if the UserAgent contains AppKit. On
download the KeyChain is opened, though the UI is not very good, as
the user may not easily find his cert there. The User should be guided
here.
Sadly this means that the user also remains on the same web page.

I tested this on Opera and it also works, though opera too does not
seem to use the multipart trick to display a new page.

All the code is now in the sommer repository. If you'd like to help
hack it just get an account on dev.java.net and ask for the developer
role. I give that away freely.

Henry