[foaf-protocols] FOAF+SSL: Simple Account Creation
melvincarvalho at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 15:34:35 CEST 2009
Simple way to create a FOAF and SSL Certificate:
1. Fill out the form at http://foaf.me
2. Click "Save"
3. Click "Claim Account with SSL Certificate"
Still a bit buggy, but should be a relatively simple user experience.
- Works on Firefox, Opera (other browsers in progress)
- Uses SPARUL to insert the certificate, so is possible server to server
- Edit is also available via Tabulator / SPARUL
- Add web access control, every user has their own ACL
- Complete RDFa support
- Edit in place via SPARUL (a la tabulator)
- Web Chat Support
More information about the foaf-protocols