[foaf-protocols] FOAF+SSL authentication module for Apache 2

Joe Presbrey presbrey at csail.mit.edu
Tue May 5 10:04:30 CEST 2009

A preliminary WebID authorization module:
<http://dig.csail.mit.edu/2009/mod_authz_webid/>
to complement the FOAF+SSL authentication module.

The test server is located at:
<https://presbrey.xvm.mit.edu/>

I've replaced the test page with a WebDAV interface and assigned all
successful users from the first round of testing R/W privileges to the
Testers directory.  If you want to do some testing:
1) upload to the Testers directory (and try to change .acl.n3)
2) make sure you can't access Private

Send me your WebID if you would like to be added.

A fully browsable, read-only version of the document root is listening
on port 81 w/o SSL if you're curious and don't have time for FOAF+SSL.

Thanks!
--
Joe Presbrey