[foaf-protocols] Contd: FOAF+SSL authentication module for Apache 2

Joe Presbrey presbrey at csail.mit.edu
Tue May 5 21:13:58 CEST 2009

Yes, I copied your WebID in from my testing log of the first 1/2 of
this: mod_auth_foafssl.

You can see this in the ACL at: <https://presbrey.xvm.mit.edu/.acl.n3>

My WebID is <http://presbrey.mit.edu/foaf#presbrey>

Thanks for the quick feedback.  I look forward to learning about
Virtuoso.  Please send me details.

--
Joe Presbrey