[foaf-protocols] A Simple foaf+ssl IdP

Melvin Carvalho melvincarvalho at gmail.com
Wed May 13 17:11:22 CEST 2009

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 1:01 PM, Story Henry <henry.story at bblfish.net> wrote:
> Bruno Harbulot wrote the code foaf a secure foaf+ssl Identity
> Provider. I put it up on foafssl.org, and blogged about the details
> here:
>
>    http://blogs.sun.com/bblfish/entry/a_simple_foaf_ssl_identity
>
> This should help make it a lot easier to get going with foaf+ssl in a
> more secure manner.

This is great, I've got it working on opera, IE, safari, and iphone

However strange issue with firefox using a cert generated by test.foafssl.org

HTTP Status 401 -

type Status report

message

description This request requires HTTP authentication ().
Apache Tomcat/6.0-snapshot

A friend of mine got the same error when trying ...

However the on other browsers it works really well.