[foaf-protocols] one month of talks in Paris

Henry Story henry.story at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 10:55:57 CEST 2009

Hi all,

just to keep you updated on my recent Social Web Evangelism work, here
is a blog on what I have been doing in France for the past month:

    http://blogs.sun.com/bblfish/entry/one_month_of_social_web

So I have France and Germany covered somewhat now. I think our most
active members for the moment are in the UK (Melvin) and the Garlik
folk, who probably should be ok.

Perhaps someone here knows the Elgg platform, and could help them
implement foaf+ssl there, or link me up with the right people there?