[foaf-protocols] first implementation of foaf+ssl for Drupal

Story Henry henry.story at bblfish.net
Wed Sep 30 14:08:49 CEST 2009

Damien Tournoud from http://af83.com in Paris implemented foaf+ssl for
Drupal this weekend in under 24 hours.

The code is currently here:

	 http://github.com/damz/foafssl-drupal/

and it is running here:

	http://foaf.damz.org/

Damien tells me there is still some work to do packaging this
correctly for Drupal, and removing the dependency on openssl, for
parsing the ASN.1 certificate. He has nearly finished  writing an ASN.
1 parser in php for that, which should be useful for all the other php
apps.

	If other people are here with Drupal experience it may be worth
asking Damien how you can help test this code, improve the user
interface, and more. I'll keep you posted.

	Henry

Social Web Architect
Sun Microsystems
Blog: http://blogs.sun.com/bblfish