[foaf-protocols] fp:ping

Jiří Procházka ojirio at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 16:42:04 CEST 2010

I agree with Kingsley on this... pingback mechnisms can be very
vulnerable to spam.

I have a similar thing in mind for this, but it's a part of much greater
and complex system, it will take time to write it all down...
Basically it the pingback could be a semantic RPC call which could be
just one URI which the recipient can checkout or not, depending on his
trust, and execute the procedure (in this case add a few triples to some
of his graphs).

(The big project is description of procedures/functions - computation)

Best,
Jiri Prochazka
(Anchakor on freenode, feel free to contact me there about it)