[foaf-protocols] ACL

Nathan nathan at webr3.org
Mon Apr 19 23:37:41 CEST 2010

Hi All,

I'm just trying to get an implementation of web access control [1] off
the ground and have hit upon a small issue.

I'm planning on exposing links to acl files via the Link header as
directed, however I've realised there is no rel="" for it, hence i was
opting for a custom temporary type. On a first look a relation of
acl:acl looks to be the one, but after checking the actual ontology the
acl:acl link simply isn't there, thus in the meantime I've opted for:

Link: </.wac/everyone.n3>; rel="http://www.w3.org/ns/auth/acl#";
title="Access Control File"

Any improvements, or refinements welcome, as the above is just a
temporary measure.

Best,

Nathan