[foaf-protocols] owl:Restrictions in ACL - was Re: ACL Ontology and Discussion

Joe Presbrey presbrey at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 21:15:27 CEST 2010

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 2:26 PM, Nathan <nathan at webr3.org> wrote:
>>> I'm not sure about the Gx dereference at this point.  I guess this is
>>> analogous to multiple groups being defined in the same graph and
>>> distinguished by fragment.  Are you planning to do this like:
>
> more GET uri, parse rdf and then check resulting triples.

Say my group is <groups#users>.
When I go HTTP GET <groups#users>, don't I actually get <groups>?

If my rule had been simply:

"""group says who is in group"""
  GRAPH <groups#users> {
    <groups#users> <has_member> <webid> .
  }

it would fail. It should have been:

"""groups file says who is in users"""
  GRAPH <groups> {
    <groups#users> <has_member> <webid> .
  }

Of course had my source been TriG or SPARQL endpoint, the former may
have been just fine depending on my schema.

Is your plan to determine authorized named graphs automagically from
the ACL or require them declared explicitly?