[foaf-protocols] Debugging results

Nathan nathan at webr3.org
Sun Aug 1 21:33:29 CEST 2010

Hi All,

I checked to see what's wrong with my little test script @
https://data.fm/ and here's the results:

csarven
returns: RDF/XML
uses cert:Integer for exponent and I was only checking for 'cert:int'
note: can we specify only one please (why have two??)

http://bblfish.net/people/henry/card#me
returns: N3
issue1: ARC chokes on the .n3
issue2: accept line was Accept: application/rdf+xml, text/rdf+n3,
application/rdf+turtle, application/x-turtle, application/turtle,
application/xml, */* - and .n3 was returned (surely it should have been
application/rdf+xml the .rdf variant?)
note: henry can you check your conneg if you have it enabled.

http://kingsley.idehen.net/dataspace/person/sethrussell#this
returns: RDF/XML
error is in my code (a greedy regex matching DB\n and 54\n in the public
key) - apologies

https://farewellutopia.com/user/me/profile#me
returns: doesn't return any RDF, rather it returns standard XHTML -
accept sent is: application/rdf+xml, text/rdf+n3,
application/rdf+turtle, application/x-turtle, application/turtle,
application/xml, */*
note: can you check it out reto, if you're not already aware

http://ec.drupalrdf.openspring.net/user/1#me
RDFa, works fine

http://id.myopenlink.net/dataspace/person/KingsleyUyiIdehen#this
RDF/XML - works fine

http://webid.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/reto#me
xwiki, RDFa, works fine

likewise working for melvin and I.

I'll fix my regex and update ARC, hopefully that'll sort the problems
for seth and henry - also will check for cert:Integer as well as
cert:int which should clear up sarven's issue.

General note, there are a hell of a lot of dependencies and variables in
WebID - regardless of any comments on this, it's sure to make ongoing
problems for many, stick that many tech's in a mix and need so many
dependent libraries and techs and you're always going to have problems.

Best,

Nathan