[foaf-protocols] Debugging results

Henry Story henry.story at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 23:45:57 CEST 2010

On 1 Aug 2010, at 23:42, Reto Bachmann-Gmür wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 11:32 PM, Henry Story <henry.story at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> https://farewellutopia.com/user/me/profile#me
>>> returns: doesn't return any RDF, rather it returns standard XHTML -
>>> accept sent is: application/rdf+xml, text/rdf+n3,
>>> application/rdf+turtle, application/x-turtle, application/turtle,
>>> application/xml, */*
>>> note: can you check it out reto, if you're not already aware
>>
>> yes there does not seem to be any rdfa in there
>>
>> $ rapper -i rdfa  https://farewellutopia.com/user/me/profile  -o turtle
>>
>> returns an empty doc
>
> which should be ok as long as content-negotiation works correctly
> (which i'm fixing now, currently it chooses of the most concrete
> acceptetd types with the highest q-value the one who comes first
> alphabetically, in this case application/turtle but as this isn't
> supported it falls back to xhtml).

Well I checked the html, and I don't think it contains rdfa either.

$ curl -H "Accept: application/xhtml+xml" https://farewellutopia.com/user/me/profile  | rapper -i rdfa - http://hello.com/ -o turtle
rapper: Parsing file <stdin> with parser rdfa and base URI http://hello.com/
rapper: Serializing with serializer turtle and base URI http://hello.com/
@base <http://hello.com/> .
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
101  5270  101  5270    0     0   5150      0  0:00:01  0:00:01 --:--:-- 17392
@prefix rdf: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#> .
@prefix : <http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml> .

<>
    <http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab#stylesheet> <profile/style/profile.css>, <style/style.css> .