Henry Story henry.story at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 18:59:36 CEST 2010

On 2 Aug 2010, at 18:45, Nathan wrote:

> I really like that sentence - perfect even imho.
>
> 'MUST have a Machine and Human readable representation of a structured
> profile document'

"MUST have a representation of an RDF graph in a machine readable representation. See the section on representations for more about this."

You cannot force a Human readable representation in the spec. That is again a pragmatic issue. If you don't have one, then in many use cases it will be difficult for people to understand what is going on, so takeup will be slow.

This will become obvious when we have more good demos.