[foaf-protocols] Debugging results

Stéphane Corlosquet scorlosquet at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 19:44:15 CEST 2010

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 10:44 AM, Henry Story <henry.story at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well spotted Sarven.
>
> These bugs, as all the remaining ones, are left there just to see if anyone
> is following :-)
>
> I have updated the cert.rdf to reflect cert.n3 and updated the rsa ontology
> to use the cert:int datatype.
>
> Let me know of any further bugs, and ideas for improvement.

Minor in comparison, but http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/created does not
exist in this dc elements schema. All you need to do is to switch to the dc
terms namespace http://purl.org/dc/terms/ instead which describes the
created property (affects cert and rsa). Note that using the dc prefix with
the dcterms namespace is common practice nowadays.

Steph.