[foaf-protocols] WebID spec version http://bblfish.net/tmp/2010/08/02/

Henry Story henry.story at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 01:43:03 CEST 2010

I just put some changes up on my version of the spec

   http://github.com/bblfish/webid-spec/

This can be viewed online here:

   http://bblfish.net/tmp/2010/08/02/

The changes are mostly to section 2.2, which I rewrote and reorganised to make it a bit clearer. This is not finished of course, and the formatting is not that good. I did not want to spend too much time on formatting before getting the wording right.

  So we should for example refer to the rdf spec which defines what a graph is.  At this level we don't speak about representations at all. That will be done in the referred sections.

  Henry

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/