Henry Story henry.story at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 09:27:49 CEST 2010

In a spirit of compromise - there were perhaps just a few too many e-mails
on this list yesterday so sorry for cutting short a bit harshly then, I do want to work on my implementations too - I do think it can't harm to do a minimal explanation of what a graph is ( in terms of diagrams with arrows) as an introduction. RDF is just the mapping to such a diagram where
the arrows and objects are named with URIs.

From my experience giving talks around the world, people do understand graphs very well now, especially due to the social web emphasis on social graphs, which has nearly become a familiar term. Also when explained lightly I find people don't have trouble with RDF. It has lost it's evil aura, and people catch on quickly.

Henry