Sarven Capadisli info at csarven.ca
Tue Aug 3 15:59:56 CEST 2010

On Tue, 2010-08-03 at 10:41 +0100, Nathan wrote:
> Before I go mixing up and conflating what I'm saying - my preferred
> approach would be to simply say 'MUST be machine readable'...'see the
> section on serializations/formats' then use RDFa examples through the
> primer with turtle/n3 for clarity in certain bits.

+1

I think emphasising RDFa examples would at least accomplish the
following:

* Show something that they are perhaps more familiar with i.e., (X)HTML
and let them follow up on RDF if they need to.

* It will show that machine readable or RDF is not all about RDF/XML.
Hence, it will tone down that misconception, and let the developers go
ahead with their choice of serialization.

* And obviously because it is both machine and human readable (in a
sense that the data is visible on a Web page).

Using turtle/n3 in parts would give them other exit points and not
misinterpret WebID as MUST be in RDFa.

-Sarven